+27 21 8135868
TourSA are sales representatives for SANParks
at no extra cost to our clients
New to Area
Enquire / Book Now
Inclusions / Exclusions
Terms & Conditions
Tintswalo Atlantic Lodge
in Cape Town - Table Mountain
Tintswalo Atlantic boasts an exclusive and unique shoreline location within the protected Table Mountain National Park, situated just outside of Hout Bay, Chapman’s Peak drive.
All 10 Island Suites as well as the Presidential Suite face the ocean with breath-taking views of the Sentinel.
The pebbled beach directly in front of the lodge is secluded and sheltered by winds and is one of the boundaries of the Table Mountain National Park, globally known for its extraordinarily rich, diverse and unique fauna, flora and fynbos and the Atlantic Ocean a perfect whale breeding area.
Room Description at :
Tintswalo Atlantic Presidential Suite –
Elba and Corsica
Presidential Suite, Elba & Corsica Islands
– There is a large French influence (Huguenot) in the Cape and so we went for a Country French chic feel in this luxurious suite evoking classic French elements but bringing it up to date and thus adding a “twist” to it. Maybe set up as king and one twin suite. This suite is authentically decorated to emulate the experiences and colours of the Elba and Corsica islands. A generous entrance hall leads off to two separate full en-suite suites and a central lounge. Both rooms and the lounge face the sea and have spectacular views. Up to four guests may book this suite for exclusive use, or as part of the main lodge facilities. Children are welcome in this suite by prior arrangement only.
The Tintswalo Atlantic suites are authentically decorated to emulate the experiences and colours of various islands of the world. The air-conditioned suites are all situated on the edge of the Atlantic Ocean with unique views of the ocean and the majestic Sentinel mountain landmark across the bay. The suites provide supreme comfort and privacy, have spacious en-suite bathrooms with slipper bath, his and her basins, a shower and a fireplace as well as a small private balcony. Every suite had an extra length double or twin bed, TV and all the necessary five star amenities. Whale watching is somewhat effortless from your suite at the appropriate time of year (refer to point 6 b
Robben Island Suite
– Pays tribute to our esteemed Mr. Mandela who was imprisoned there for nearly 24 years. It provides a quirky and yet very real reminder to those who wish to reflect on South Africa’s transition. May be set up as king or twin suite.
Ithica Island Suite
– The Greek island representing Greece and Grecian style in particular - very crisp with blues/indigos offset with whites, creams and natural organic textures. May be set up as king or twin suite.
Lamu Island Suite
– A Swahilian island just off the East coast of Africa, formerly a penal colony. It showcases the fun, natural and organic elements that typify this stretch of coastline. May be set up as king or twin suite.
Sicily Island Suite
– The famous Italian island – it’s a little on the side and not in the mainstream of the European playgrounds, rather like the continent of Africa. It can however never be ignored. The suite is formal and pays tribute to Italian style. May be set up as king or twin suite.
Saint Marie Island Suite
– A beautiful island off Madagascar, it is the only suite not decorated in any shade of blue and is striking for its extended use of glass and light. It is the most “feminine” suite of the collection. May be set up as king or twin suite.
Cousine Island Suite
– A Seychelles island – mostly famous because it is completely private and is a sanctuary to the most beautiful species of shells, fish and sea-life in the region. The aqua colours are reminiscent of the beautiful colour of the sea in and around its coral reefs. May be set up as king or twin suite.
Madura Island Suite
– Our most masculine suite – in blues and browns, represents the Balinese islands with their lovely use of carved wood and exuding a naturally warm and inviting atmosphere. King suite only, may not be set up as a twin.
Antigua Island Suite
– A Caribbean ‘shabby chic’, mainly blues but with exotic accents of pinks and yellows, this suite will appeal to those who have a sense of fun. A true Caribbean feel with bright colours of blue and yellow. May be set up as king or twin suite.
Zanzibar Island Suite
– One of our most lovely and most popular East African island destinations – it has a vibrant historical identity and colour which we felt could not be ignored. May be set up as king or twin suite.
Princes Island Suite
– A Turkish island – here the Byzantine influence is evident, use of terracotta and clay colours invoke a warm, yet fresh ambiance. May be set up as king or twin suite.
Inclusions / Exclusions
Accommodation, breakfast, house wine, beer, soft drinks, teas & coffees (excluding French Champagne, cellar wines, spirits and premier brands)
Half Board Inclusive of
- Accommodation, Breakfast, 3 course set dinner, house wine, beer, soft drinks (Excluding French Champagne, cellar wines, spirits and premiers brands)
Full Board Inclusive of
- Accommodation, Breakfast, Lunch, 3 course set dinner, house wine, beer, soft drinks (Excluding French Champagne, cellar wines, spirits and premiers brands)
Children under the age of 12 are welcome at the Presidential Suite on a fully exclusive basis, but may not have dinner in the dining room after 6pm. Children over the age of 12 are welcome in the main lodge and dining room. We would welcome children of all ages should the lodge be on a full take over basis and with the full understanding that the lodge is placed on the water’s edge. Please contact us for more information on Child Rates, Child Policy and the Children’s Program.
Communications + wifi
Every suite has a telephone and faxes and all computer facilities are available at reception. Wifi is available throughout the lodge.