+27 21 8135868
TourSA are sales representatives for SANParks
at no extra cost to our clients
New to Area
Enquire / Book Now
Inclusions / Exclusions
Terms & Conditions
Tilney Manor - Sanbona Wildlife Reserve
in Karoo - Western Cape
Tranquility amidst a secluded oasis.
Breathtaking views of the undulating mountains and landscape embrace the historical Tilney Manor in a refuge of peace and tranquility. The manor offers six spacious open-plan suites leading onto private verandas. Guest experiences include authentic Karoo cuisine, luxurious lounges and a rimflow pool. Indulge your senses at the Relaxation retreat that boasts a steam room and sauna while witnessing a pure African spectacle - a Karoo sunset.
Sanbona Wildlife Reserve
Sanbona Wildlife Reserve is a three hour drive from Cape Town in the heart of the Little Karoo, along Route 62 - the world's longest wine route. At the foot of the towering warmwaterberg Mountains, Sanbona boasts 54, 000 hectares of sculpted Cape Fold Mountains, wide open Karoo plains, indigenous flora and fauna and rare examples of San rock art, some dating back more than 3, 500 years.
Whilst the free roaming Big 5 call Sanbona home, it is the vastness of the landscape, the alluring atmosphere of stillness, an air of isolation amid the raw beauty and boundless plains that make Sanbona unique.
Room Description at :
All suites can sleep a maximum of 2 adults per suite
• 3 King bedded Luxury Suites
• 3 Twin bedded Luxury Suites
• Air conditioning
• International dial telephone
• Tea and coffee making facilities
• His and her outdoor showers
• En-suite bathroom with shower, twin basins and freestanding bath in the centre
• Private minibar
• Electronic safe
• Private veranda Tranquillity amidst a secluded oasis
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Adult rates apply to persons (12 years and older) sharing one room or suite. Persons 12 years and older are considered adults and will therefore require their own room/suite at the applicable rates.
- Single rates are only applicable when one adult is staying by him/herself in one room/suite. Not applicable when an adult is sharing with a child/children. o Note that all rooms can sleep a maximum of two adults.
- Above mentioned rates are inclusive of breakfast, lunch, dinner, game drives, guided walks, tea, coffee, water, game drive beverages, welcome lounge transfers at set times, tourism levy and 14% Vat (all other beverages are excluded and can be settled upon departure).
- Persons under the age of 16 years are not permitted on any walking safaris.
- Applicable to Gondwana Family Lodge only.
• Rim-flow swimming pool
• Boardroom facility for up to 12 delegates
• Relaxation Retreat with steam room and sauna
• Lounge with fire place and television with satellite channels
• Perimeter electric fence
• In and outdoor dining facilities