+27 21 8135868
TourSA are sales representatives for SANParks
at no extra cost to our clients
New to Area
Enquire / Book Now
Inclusions / Exclusions
Terms & Conditions
Dwyka Tented Lodge - Sanbona Wildlife Reserve
in Karoo - Western Cape
Dwyka Tented Lodge
Concealed by striking rock formations, Dwyka Tented Lodge epitomizes an atmosphere of seclusion. Nine luxury tents, with private decks and plunge pools are set in a horseshoe bend of a dry Karoo ravine. The lodge stands proud upon the beautifully weathered landscape reflecting the nomadic lifestyle of the khoisan hunter-gatherers who once roamed this land. Rejuvenate your mind, body and soul at the Relaxation Retreat with two tranquil therapy rooms. Dine alfresco in the boma or unwind in the communal lounge.
Sanbona Wildlife Reserve
Sanbona Wildlife Reserve is a three hour drive from Cape Town in the heart of the Little Karoo, along Route 62 - the world's longest wine route. At the foot of the towering warmwaterberg Mountains, Sanbona boasts 54, 000 hectares of sculpted Cape Fold Mountains, wide open Karoo plains, indigenous flora and fauna and rare examples of San rock art, some dating back more than 3, 500 years.
Whilst the free roaming Big 5 call Sanbona home, it is the vastness of the landscape, the alluring atmosphere of stillness, an air of isolation amid the raw beauty and boundless plains that make Sanbona unique.
Room Description at :
All luxury tents can sleep a maximum of 2 adults per tent
-2 Twin bedded Luxury Tents
-7 King bedded Luxury Tents
• Comfort cooling/heating
• En-suite bathroom, shower, twin basins and free-standing bath
• Outdoor shower
• Private deck with plunge pool
• Private minibar
• Tea and coffee making facilities
• International dial telephone
• Under floor heating
• Electronic safe
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Adult rates apply to persons (12 years and older) sharing one room or suite. Persons 12 years and older are considered adults and will therefore require their own room/suite at the applicable rates.
- Single rates are only applicable when one adult is staying by him/herself in one room/suite. Not applicable when an adult is sharing with a child/children. o Note that all rooms can sleep a maximum of two adults.
- Above mentioned rates are inclusive of breakfast, lunch, dinner, game drives, guided walks, tea, coffee, water, game drive beverages, welcome lounge transfers at set times, tourism levy and 14% Vat (all other beverages are excluded and can be settled upon departure).
- Persons under the age of 16 years are not permitted on any walking safaris.
- Applicable to Gondwana Family Lodge only.
• Open-air dining boma
• Lounge with fire place and TV with satellite channels
• Wine cellar
• Gift boutique
• Relaxation Retreat with 2 therapy rooms