+27 21 8135868
TourSA are sales representatives for SANParks
at no extra cost to our clients
New to Area
Enquire / Book Now
Inclusions / Exclusions
Terms & Conditions
Kuname Manor House
in Karongwe Game Reserve
Kuname Manor House, surrounded by a big Weeping Boer Bean and Jackal Berry Trees, brings you closer to Mother Nature – here, you can feel, touch, smell and see the African Bush at its best and be warmly welcomed into our piece of Paradise.
The Manor House, a new addition to the Kuname Family, is a beautiful three bed room and property situated on the banks of the Kuvenyami River. Game viewing continues all day, whether on a Safari or sitting on your private deck overlooking the drop to the Kuvenyami River and the watering hole close by.
You will be entertained by a number of birds bathing in the water or the local animal species that will come for a sip of water during the course of the African day.
Room Description at :
This Colonial style house, which boasts two on-suite bathrooms, a living room area, loft and a fully equipped kitchen area, can accommodate up to six guests (ideally suited to four adults and two children).
This is an ideal setting in the African Bush with the option of either a self-catering package or full board facilities. Our staff will attend to your every need whilst you enjoy a cocktail alongside your private splash pool or relax under the big Weeping Boer Bean and Jackal Berry Trees.
You will experience pure Africa while enjoying dinner around the fire, listening to the evening sounds and be amazed by the beauty and clarity of the African skies.
Inclusions / Exclusions
• All meals, teas, coffees and snacks.
• Dawn and dusk safaris in open Land Rovers.
• Drinks on dusk safaris are limited to local beer,wine and soft drinks.
• Airport and road transfers except where chartered flights land at Karongwe Game Lodge.
• Bar, curio, telephone and laundry expenses.
• TOMSA levy of R12 pppn only applicable to Karongwe River & Bush Lodge
• Karongwe Game Reserve gate entrance fee of R65.
• Premium and imported brands.
* Single supplement based on 40%*
**Gate fees increase 2014**
Activities & Facilities
Traversing over the 9000 hectares of supreme African bushveld, Kuname Lodge is home to the Big Five (Lion, Leopard, Buffalo, Rhino and Elephant) as well as a wealth of other creatures.
Our open vehicle game drives are perfect for game viewing. Enjoy a sundowner while the sun sets over the magnificent Drakensberg Mountains.
The magnificent game viewing makes for perfect photographic opportunities; enjoy the view of the Lowveld from a “kopje” amid the lush vegetation, huge variety of trees and over 365 different bird species.
Game drives are conducted with our qualified game rangers and Shangaan trackers – who will share their vast experience of the African Bush and a chance to view Cheetah on foot.
• Single supplement of 40%.
• Children are welcome at Karongwe Portfolio excluding Kuname.
• Children between 0 and 2 years old are accommodated on a complimentary basis.
• Children from the ages of 3 years to 11 years old are accommodated at 50% of the adult tariff, sharing a family room with adults.
• Children 12 years and older are considered adults and pay the applicable tariff.
• Driver/Guide rates apply which do not include game drives R690 pppn.
• FOC policy – 16 guests or more 1 free of charge.