+27 21 8135868
TourSA are sales representatives for SANParks
at no extra cost to our clients
New to Area
Enquire / Book Now
Inclusions / Exclusions
Terms & Conditions
in Marakele National Park
Motsomi Lodge & Tent Camp offers exclusivity and diversity with regard to its accommodation.
Choose between thatched en-suite chalets complete with bar fridges, tea and coffee-making facilities, air conditioning and TV, or rustic East African-style safari tents, each with an en-suite bathroom.
The recent addition to Motsomi Lodge is Motsomi Wedding and Conference Venue which can cater for every type of function, from dinners for 120 guests to more intimate bushveld barbecues.
Motsomi is home to a variety of animals including leopard and cheetah, and game may be viewed on foot or on game drives. Facilities at Motsomi include two solar heated swimming pools, a poolside barbecue and entertainment area, thatched and open air lapas, full size billiard table, a lounge and bar area with DStv.
Motsomi Lodge is situated in the Limpopo Province, a Malaria free area hosting some of the most exclusive Game farms, Lodges and Game Reserves in Southern Africa.
The Main Camp can accommodate up to 8 overnight visitors.
This East African Splendour Lodge is situated in the tranquility of the Limpopo Bushveld between some of the areas most beautiful game farms. The ideal venue for a breakaway with a difference.
A great escape from the city madness, where you can relax with your friends in the tranquility of nature at its best. Rejuvenate your spirit and feed your soul. Gather around a cosy fireplace, laze around the splendid Rock pool, enjoy a cocktail and relax in the Jacuzzi.
The Tent Camp can accommodate up to 12 overnight visitors. This East African Splendour Lodge is situated in the tranquility of the Limpopo Bushveld between some of the areas most beautiful game farms. The ideal venue for a breakaway with a difference. A great escape from the city madness, where you can relax with your friends in the tranquility of nature at its best. Rejuvenate your spirit and feed your soul.
Room Description at :
Reservations are now being accepted for 2012.
Our team at Motsomi Lodge are looking forward to being of service to you. You will be guaranteed of our personal attention at all times, leaving you to confidently enjoy every memorable moment of the celebrations, VENUE RATE INCLUDES: • Exclusivity of the venue on your special day. • Table set up including cutlery, crockery & glassware – standard designs • Tables & Chairs – square tables only. Round tables available at additional cost. • A Honeymoon suite for the evening of your wedding including sparkling wine & gift basket.
VENUE RATE EXCLUDES:
• All beverages
• Guest accommodation
• Décor, floral, entertainment and photographer specialists
• Service staff
• Breakage deposit (refundable) R1000.00
• Chair covers, tablecloths, serviettes, overlays, sashes and any other décor
• Sound System Bar Service A fully stocked bar facility is available and you have the option of either a cash bar or an open bar with a limit attached. Available until 14h00 for morning weddings and 24h00 for evening weddings.
NO PRIVATE ALCOHOL ALLOWED.
Guest accommodation Motsomi Lodge offers 4 double, air conditioned chalets at our main camp and 4 East African, en suite safari tents and 1 chalet at our tented camp.Tea/coffee trays and bar fridges are provided in the chalets at the main camp and a central tea/coffee station is provided at the tented camp.
Breakfast and/or brunch available on the Sunday morning following the wedding at an additional cost.
• Buffet menu R205 per person
SHOULD YOU PREFER TO ARRANGE YOUR OWN CATERING, YOUR CATERERS MAY MAKE USE OF OUR KITCHEN & EQUIPMENT FOR A CHARGE OF R1000.00.
• We will provide an alcoholic or non alcoholic beverage (or both) with or without savoury cocktail snacks served at the welcome table. Refer rates sheet. Venue times
• Morning weddings: venue available from 07h00 – 14h00, where after an overtime rate applies if the venue has not been booked for a later function.
• Later afternoon/evening weddings: venue available from 14h00 to 24h00, after which an overtime rate applies. Waiters
• Dedicated waiters to tables available on request at an additional charge per hour. Waiters are available until 14h00 for morning weddings and until 24h00 for evening weddings, thereafter an overtime rate per hour will apply. Overtime charges must be paid in advance or at time of request. Payment procedures
• To confirm and secure your booking 100% of the venue hire is payable immediately. Proof of payment must be provided using your name as a reference. On receipt of the above information your wedding date will be secured and confirmed in writing.
• 50% of the catering bill is payable 30 days before the event, alternatively, R1000 for the use of the kitchen.
• All outstanding payments to be settled 7 calendar days before the event (non-refundable).
• Should an open bar be required, 100% of the bar limit is payable 7 calendar days before the event. Rates:
• Guest accommodation From R335.00 per person, per night, excluding meals. VAT. incl.
• Venue Hire R6750.00 + VAT
• Outdoor Chapel set up R1800.00 + VAT
• Catering: Welcome Drinks R45.00 per person, includes juice, ice water, light Wine or Amarula, and light, salty snacks. + VAT Buffet Menu R205.00 per person + VAT
ALL PRICES ARE EXCLUSIVE OF V.A.T.
Inclusions / Exclusions
Plated Starter options: (Choose 1)
• Cheese puffs topped with biltong and cream cheese
• Crumbed, stuffed mushrooms
• Buffalo wings with a sticky BBQ dip
• Creamy chicken parcels
• Tuna and avo mouse
• Toasted baguettes with a roasted tomato and mozzarella topping
• Cream of butternut soup
• Tomato and feta soup
• Broccoli and cheddar soup Main Course options: (Choose 3 unless stated)
• Crusted chicken thighs with lemon, thyme and basil coating
• Creamy chicken, bacon and philo pie
• Roast chicken thighs & drumsticks with apricots, raisins & cola
• Baboti with yellow rice & raisins
• Venison Lasagne
• Roast Lamb with rosemary and gravy**
• Beef fillet with pepper sauce**
• Roast pork fillet with basil sauce**
• Stuffed beef rump on the spit**
• Lamp on the spit – additional charges apply
IF YOU CHOOSE A MEAT DISH MARKED WITH A ** THEN ONLY 1 OTHER MEAT DISH MAY BE CHOSEN
Vegetable options: (Choose 3) (includes a individual salad on each table)
• Cauliflour & Broccoli bake with crumbed cheese topping
• Green beans with flaked almonds
• Green beans with potato and onion
• Caramalised baby potatoes
• Hasselback potatoes
• Potato and butternut bake
• Pumpkin with cinnamon and sugar
• Orange glazed baby carrots
• Carrots with potato and onion
• Mushroom rice with mixed peppers and spring onions
• Creamed spinach with feta Desserts: (Choose 2)
• Fresh fruit salad with cream / ice cream
• Homemade german apple pie with custard
• Malva pudding with custard or cream
• Traditional trifle or chocolate trifle
• Peppermint crisp tart
• Condensed milk – custard tart
• Chocolate mouse
• Chocolate meringue cake Tea & Coffee Served with peppermint chocolates