+27 21 8135868
TourSA are sales representatives for SANParks
at no extra cost to our clients
New to Area
Enquire / Book Now
Inclusions / Exclusions
Terms & Conditions
Hamiltons Tented Camp
in Greater Kruger National Park and Surrounds
Named after Colonel Stephenson Hamilton, who was instrumental in establishing the world famous Kruger National Park, Hamiltons Tented Camp reflects a safari adventure of the early 1900s, where grace and style were the epitome luxurious living. Following the fine tradition of luxury in true “out of Africa” style, the journey into a bygone era inspires one to experience safari. Hamiltons Tented Camp allows indulgence in pure luxury, combined with the sounds and smells of the African bush.” Why choose Hamiltons Tented Camp?
- Luxury personified
- Uncompromising elegance and service
- Intimate, private and secluded setting
- Views of the Nwatswitsonto river
- Superb game viewing
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES:
Check In – 13h00 | Check Out – 11h00
Room Description at :
“Six magnificent canvas tents complete the teak floorboards, dreamy mosquito nets, slipper baths, outdoor showers and a superb view of the seasonal river are linked to the main lodge area by raised timber walkways amongst ancient Jackalberry trees. The main lodge is a home to an inviting lounge, scattered with early 1900s objet d’art whilst the opulent dining area adds to the delight of this tranquil spot overlooking the river”.
6 luxury tented suites, sleeps 12 guests
- Each luxury tent has a romantic slipper bath and outdoor shower overlooking the Ngenyeni Dam
- Each luxury tent has a private veranda with seating area
- All tented suites have en-suite bathrooms with outdoor showers
- Mosquito nets
- Air Conditioner
- All rooms linked by intercom service
VIEWS FROM THE ROOM:
- All rooms have a spectacular views overlooking the Ngwenyeni Dam
Inclusions / Exclusions
Accommodation, three meals, two safaris and VAT at 14%.
Transfers, beverages, items of a personal nature and gate entry fees which are currently R 62.00 per person per stay, subject to change.
A minimum two night stay is applicable over all weekends
Child Policy: 0 – 7 years of age not permitted at the lodge 8 years and older considered as adults and are accommodated in their own rooms
- 46 km from the Orpen Gate and 78 km from the Paul Kruger Gate
- 114 km from Hoedspruit
- 160 km from Nelspruit (Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport)
- 558 km from Johannesburg
S 24.62416° & E 031.67289°
Facilities & Services:
- Welcome drinks on arrival, butler service
- No cell phone reception
- Swimming pool
- The water is safe to drink, while bottled water is placed in your room courtesy of Hamilton’s Tented Camp
- Check out time: 11h00 Check in: 13h00 hrs.
- Credit cards accepted are VISA and MasterCard. AMEX with a 5% surcharge
- Spa treatments available in the privacy of your room
- Safaris in 4 x 4 vehicles, bird watching, self drive in the Kruger National Park, guided safari walks by prior arrangement
- The camp is situated in a Malaria area. Gate entry fees are applicable and are charged per person per stay.
Please note the below Kruger Gate Times:
- 05h30 – 18h30 – January, February, November & December
- 05h30 – 18h00 – March & October
- 06h00 – 18h00 – April, August & September
- 06h00 – 17h30 – May, June & July
All guests must enter at Orpen Gate a minimum of 1.5 Hours and Paul Kruger Gate 3 hours before gate closure.
If guests are not in time at the respective gates, they will not be permitted to enter the park and they will have to find alternative accommodation for that night.