TourSA(TOURSA) believe that strong electronic privacy is crucial for the ongoing success of the Internet as a service, commercial, and entertainment medium. We pledge not to release your personal data to anyone else without your consent.
1. What information do TourSA(TOURSA) gather/track and how is it used?
At present we only collect information which customers voluntarily submit on booking/enquiry forms, by fax/telephone, newsletter subscription forms and in email messages.
2. With whom do TourSA(TOURSA) share the information they gather/track?
The information collected in the manner as described above, is shared only with the service principals (e.g. accommodation establishments, ground operators, airlines, car rental firms, etc.) as far as it is necessary to make, book and pay for your travel arrangements. Comments and customer contact details are published on the site's feedback page with customers' written consent.
3. What is TourSA(TOURSA) unsubscribe and data removal policy?
Any requests to unsubscribe from mailing lists or remove personal data from our databases should be submitted by email, fax or in writing, subject to legal, tax and travel industry requirements. Email newsletter subscribers are able to unsubscribe themselves from mailing lists by clicking on the link at the foot of all email newsletters.
4. How can I correct and update my personal information and member preferences?
Kindly follow the procedure as in 3. Email newsletter subscribers are able to update and correct any personal profiles which they voluntarily submitted during the subscription process.
5. What is TourSA(TOURSA) policy on deleting or de-activating my name from their databases?
Such requests will be acceded to, subject to legal, tax and travel industry requirements. Kindly follow the procedure as detailed in 3.
6. Who can I ask if I have any additional questions?
Please contact us directly on email@example.com